If you do not process a return online or send your items back to us within 14 days, you will receive two automated emails from us notifying you that your time is up. If you do not send your returns back within 14 days of receiving your parcel, your card on file will automatically be charged for the items in your Lolë Box.
Articles in this section
- Can I Exchange any Items Received in my Lolë Box?
- What happens if I don't return any items?
- What if I can't return my items within 14 business days?
- How can I return an item?
- Can I request certain pieces?
- What if I don't like something you send?
- What if something doesn't fit me?
- How is each Lolë Box personalized?
- How long do I have to try on my items?
- What will I get in my Lolë Box?